The Goddess of Healing - Ch. 21 - Promotion

I will wait for a new fate!

Or be single for years hahaha

Anyway thanks for the update

Dex-chan lover
Leave your husband alone with your sister that you think he might be having an affair with, ok

So, the mistress isn't even in love with the father? Why am I not surprised? Really, I pity her mom and all but its so sad how naive she is

I really should have went to sleep ages ago, but here I am, reading 21 chapters in a row until 3am ^^;

I enjoyed the ride so far and am looking forward what is to come!
I'm glad the relationship between ML anf FL is so subtle and progressive, and not something that is being rushed and comes from nowhere in a matter of a couple of chapters like we see too often.
Our heroine knows what she wants and needs to do and working hard toward her goals without being distracted!

I'd find a new man in my next life. I won't be the old me so why not find someone else?

I'm really hoping she somehow ruins her father and takes her mother to live with the ML, the dad deserves a little comeuppance too.
Good chapter, I'm excited to see if/how ML steps in to stop JQ from being matched with her terrible (past life) fiance~

Beautiful drawings and really interesting story - what a bitch the sister ! Grrr ;)
It is the first manga I read with so beautiful designs - so someone recommend another one in this format ?

Users who are viewing this thread