Chi no Wadachi - Vol. 9 Ch. 74 - Questioning (2)

still as creepy as always. thanks for translating being reading it since mangastream

@Mnuchinboo he's literally getting help in this, forced to confront what he knows
though not in the nicest of ways

Aggregator gang
This kinda of interview violates a lot of minor protection laws, i mean that is harsh, but still i like how minimal the text is and the characters expressions are. Truly an underrated manga.

That "Love" that they were talking about was the romantic kind? Or the ambiguous japanese love/like kind?
Also that detective seems like the only competent adult in the whole series.

@777ale7777 They meant it literally, as in does he love his mother, as his mother. Basically trying to get an idea of how close the family was.

Double-page supporter
now i wonder how will the case turn out and i hope that shit kid stay like that forever

Fed-Kun's army
I will give credit to the officer for being firm but kind to Seiichi during this, at least he is sensible enough to realize Seiichi is super fucked up from the experience.

I'm happy Seiichi is finally speaking, he seriously needed that. So far he literally never mentioned the issue to any other adult. I don't think he told anyone, actually, other than his own mom who gaslighted him inmediately.

@Xcaliblaster In Japan the police is allowed to start their questioning without a lawyer present first. The fact they got the dad's consent to interrogate him also helps. So basically none of what they are doing is breaking any law, as far I know.

Users who are viewing this thread