Murim Login - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Yep. Sure seems like a decent story, no signs of cheap arse crap.
He better not power-level senselessly.

Double-page supporter
Beginning the game in a setting where you just fucked a beauty. If it was me i would be mad it wasnt before xDDD

Contributor
I question rather, why he let that piece of shit, that is full of puke sleep in his bed? Or in his room at all...

I'm quite fine with stupidly funny mcs, but he's kind of towing the line of brazenly incompetent this chapter. Kind of acceptable considering he was drunk when he read the user manual and likely is doing all this with a hangover.

I just really hope they tone down his exaggerated actions. They can work, but it needs a better balance on the same vein as the mc of Veritas.

The synopsis seemed a bit convoluted but this seems actually pretty good so far

Dex-chan lover
If you make a world with mega-permadeath, you better be damn confident in your programming skills. You won't be able to laugh it off if someone clips through a geometry item somewhere and mega-dies.

Did anyone else notice it said "unable to logout of own volition"? Doesn't that mean his hyung should be ablento log him out?

The girl is sad that she's the only one who can see that spectale.

Don't worry girl we saw it too.

I read a shit ton of isekai (both trash tier and good ones alike), and one of the things that always bothered me is how unnaturally the MCs adapt to the game systemgame screens that pop up in front of them. They just casually accept it and move on with their video game life like its nothing, which really irks me. The suspension of disbelief becomes a lot harder because the MC is not acting like a normal human being.

This guy is more expressive and reacts like how you would typically expect someone to react to a videogame world, and I dig this a lot, have high hopes for this.

Users who are viewing this thread