Ichioku-nen Button o Renda Shita Ore wa, Kizuitara Saikyou ni Natteita - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.2

Double-page supporter
imagine the button breaking being something like giving him the power to train for 100million years at will

Dex-chan lover
Could've had a more realistic number than 100 million years.

Like 100 years even.

After all that he still thinks he can't beat Doriel and he also remembers everyone's names and everything?

Even for over the top there's a limit lmaooo

Dex-chan lover
2nd page, cheek pinching and saying it's hot make me think "shall I continue reading it?"

Aggregator gang
Yeah, that Doro-something guy technique was perfected for generations, so like, what, 2000 years? 3000 years? I mean, 100000000 years of training doesn't even come close to that, I agree.

Dex-chan lover
Thought the story was going in a more interesting direction, but it's your basic week to strong protagonist.

Dex-chan lover
They are trying to make it as if he have no cheat. He is strong not because some random stuff, but it was because he trained hard for 100.000.000 years to the point of almost falling into insanity...

Yeah... not really... i mean that button, in and of itself, is already a cheat for giving him the opportunity

So he lives in that blank world, by himself, with no human interaction whatsoever but he only start to become insane after 1000 years? bruh, human minds aren't that durable.

Fed-Kun's army
Yep, he was so strong that his slice attack turns into hammer strike with a lvl 999 knockbock...SERIOUSLY? A sword htting a human flesh but it only push the enemy? With so little area of surface a sword has, no matter how dull it is, it should slice that bastard in half instead of making him fly like a godamm canon ball...

Every time mc do something unbelievable "EHHH WHAT?" seriously mc trained for 100millon years still thinks he's weak af .. wtf lame retarded mc

Dex-chan lover
he actually press that button 10x, so he actually spend a billion years in there lol

Dex-chan lover
I really don't think being in isolation for that long has no consequence. He should have probably started talking to himself at some point, and lost his mind.

Users who are viewing this thread