Murim Login

Power Uploader
If someone's able to read the hangul from Author and Artist, please tag me with correct romanized names, tyvm

Dex-chan lover
Looks like a cute comic. Although, only now did it occur to me that "Monsters invade earth. Awakened Humans have appeared, they are..." is a setting that's being copy-pasted freely.

Seems interesting so far, but... there's this nagging question in the back of my mind throughout the first two chapters... why on Earth are we told that this world has Dungeons if the author is just going to SAO the MC?? Sure it's an interesting piece of trivia and backstory, but it doesn't seem to serve any purpose. Like his personality/character is pretty normal, very filial to his family to the point of self-sacrifice, but why do we need to know he's a hunter- Ohhhhhhh, I just made the connection that maybe he'll put his IRL skill to good use in the virtual world. Okay... Umm... Well, now I look dumb lol

Group Leader
@revereshin quite clear with the "why would they develop this during the chaos times" & "why am i awakening again" that w/e power he's getting here will come with him to the real world

L3n

Anyone konws if there is the novel translated in english somewhere? Thank you.

Dex-chan lover
Same question as the two guys before me, does anyone know if there is a novel?

Power Uploader
@Kalies @L3n @alexeric123 Wdym novel? Isn't that just a kakaopage webcomic? I also couldn't find anything. Afaik webcomics are usually original stories (?) unlike manhuas (from China) or a lot of mangas
The Webcomic itself also only started releasing 19 days ago

L3n

@alexeric123 there is a novel, the problem is that it's just in korean. It's always on kakao just like the manhwa.
@hyoretsu https://page.kakao.com/home/%EB%A1%9C%EA%B7%B8%EC%9D%B8-%EB%AC%B4%EB%A6%BC/54872059 here is the manhwa. Released so far a total of 23 chapters until the 23/05/2020.
https://page.kakao.com/home/%EB%A1%9C%EA%B7%B8%EC%9D%B8-%EB%AC%B4%EB%A6%BC/52518104 here is the novel. Released so far a total of 412 chapters until the 25/05/2020.

in a day and age where technology has advanced beyond full dive VR, you still have people who have no idea how to play a VR game? unless you're from a country that still uses spears and stones for hunting, very unlikely. you're a professional killer (it's literally the job he just got fired from) and your first concern is what exactly? how to quickly get out of a game in which the pursuit of power is king? you have access to a weapon, the ability to see how strong your opponent is and you go into a fist fight against someone who's clearly above you just 'cause you got pissed off? i get being a moron but in a world of information, where you trained for god knows how long and have been a killer for 7 years, you forget the first rule of every fight? (anything goes as long as you win) whoever the author is should stop trying to use genres and tropes he/she has no clue about. hard pass in my case.
and before anyone says anything: i know it's meant to be a slapstick manhwa but that does not excuse the lack of a brain or of information on the author's part.

I am enjoying this from an art and visual perspective. I guess there's a lot of questions and maybe some gaps, but I'm here to just enjoy it from a surface level.

So far, so good :)

I like this I mean I like this a lot reminds me of SAO or Log Horizon, but you become fking more awesome when you play.

Fed-Kun's army
So far its not story dumping you ,its giving enough for me, it's a light read and i liked drawings. Story is a bit over used tho bit similar to Solo Leveling like story with Gates but has a VR twist.
I wish there was more tho.

Users who are viewing this thread