Hime no Dameshi

Dex-chan lover
Just a side note, but ch 11 page 14 says "You can cock" (I'm sure she can).

Dex-chan lover
Just noticed the description. Good job, whomever did that. Short and to the point.

Was looking for Cooking mangas to read, then i stumble here and the description catches my eye.

"Himekawa Makoto is a thicc office lady, watch her cook and eat things." ?That description.?

Is it expected for woman too cook? I'm a woman but I can't cook. I'm totally like hime here T_T
My male coworkers that have married expect their wife to cook well. I'm kinda pissed off internally hearing that.. Between working overtime I don't have time too learn cooking skills.. I also wouldn't want to waste my precious weekend time for that, I'd rather spend family time, hobby, or learning technical skill for my work. Isn't it better to leave cooking to people that likes cooking and have good enough skill to make money from cooking.

Tldr
I feel so relatable to hime, and can't relate to other characters

Really like to see Himekawa being cute and enjoying her food. The blond girl is a cunt and the series doesnt really need her. She has no redeeming qualities, she's annoying and feels really shoehorned in. The newbie girl with black hair is pretty great though, she seems like a much better foil.

Dex-chan lover
@Isola not sure if it's different where you live but generally speaking some moderate cooking skill is expected of any adult here; it's just perceived as basic adulting and other such social expectations. Another example being the ability to drive. I'm nearly 30 and never learnt and that properly fucks with peoples' heads for some reason.

Is it expected for woman too cook? I'm a woman but I can't cook. I'm totally like hime here T_T
My male coworkers that have married expect their wife to cook well. I'm kinda pissed off internally hearing that.. Between working overtime I don't have time too learn cooking skills.. I also wouldn't want to waste my precious weekend time for that, I'd rather spend family time, hobby, or learning technical skill for my work. Isn't it better to leave cooking to people that likes cooking and have good enough skill to make money from cooking.

Eh? Hime can cook though. The manga is more about her being lazy and her preference for comfort food.

Users who are viewing this thread