Tonari wa Nani o Kuu Hito zo

Contributor
"Basil paste"? I think it would have been okay to localize that as "pesto"...

I love this manga though. I keep forgetting whether I'm here for the romance or the cooking.

Double-page supporter
Ahhh, all this cooking makes me so hungry XDD I love the recipes, though they haven't made anything I could reproduce at home yet X'D I still enjoy reading this<33

Dex-chan lover
Nothing you could reproduce at home? Really, that spaghetti with pesto sauce is dead easy. The only tricky bit, oddly, is the actual "boiling the spaghetti" part--it's worth looking up on the internet to figure how much to use and to be advised to salt the heck out of the water and such. Once that's done and drained, just stir in the pesto and anything else you feel like sticking in some noodles, badabing.

Dex-chan lover
this is a good shoujo. not some dump blind love nonsense. fall in love with normal kind guy like this is always welcome. i give it my 7

Group Leader
I want that pizzs in the cover
That's all I'm after
That's all i came for O.O

I’m really liking this story. It’s got a nice slice-of-life storyline, I like the side characters, and the relationship between the main two are progressing at a good pace. Most importantly though: it makes me want to eat good food!

Group Leader
@sherish Precisely, 3 chapters + 2 extra chapters. There's also the sequel, Tonari Kuu - Horoyoi (1 vol ongoing)

DlN1QjpUYAEFawU.jpg

@GodGinrai the sequel started getting translated! It’s on ch2 right now! I just saw this(could’ve nearly missed it), so thought to inform everyone here!

Dex-chan lover
hah...another end for a godo rom com manga....time for the sequel.

Users who are viewing this thread