Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 7 Ch. 33 - The Day We Meet Again

Oh man, this series is drawing on magi too much. I like it, but it needs to cut back a bit on the similarities

Dex-chan lover
Monky kouhai is based and monkypilled, best character, as monky characters usually are

Too many coincedencesssss... Jesus stop with that already. First Roxy's family and now Geese in Black Fang?

Dex-chan lover
he got kidnapped last time he let him go on his own when they first arrived somwhere why would he let him go again

Fed-Kun's army
Geez, this must be a small world...

Meeting with a former member of his parents' team, almost meeting Roxy who also met with former members of Rudy's parents and now meeting his own father.

"The Man...didn't end up happy" Uh, yeah, because he couldn't keep his dick in his pants and is in the dog house.

Fed-Kun's army
@Domar To be perfectly fair, Gisu/Geese is talking about Paul's "current" sorry state when he said, "that man didn't end up happy."

Banned
I'm more worried about what looks like foreshadowing for the Eris / Rudy relationship.

Dex-chan lover
Fuck his father, he missed Roxy and she was going the opposite way they are, INTO the demon continent.

Rip Roxy, missed her chance to see Rudi. Also PAUL YOU JUST SLASHED A VERY DELICATE OBJECT! Makes me wonder dafuq happened to Roxy's panties.

Users who are viewing this thread