Shiori's Diary - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Cute

Dex-chan lover
Nothing, tsuyax2 doing his cuckshit and pretending is mainstream

Dex-chan lover
@Yari-Kachi I know that this is published as a borderline hentai seinen and accordingly, I have no complaints, but I saw a douji with a more general storyline.

Dex-chan lover
At least this version of Aki is getting the job done 😅

Dex-chan lover
@KAFi I am beginning to suspect that in the 21st century you can sell any hentai as smut seinen if you hide enough penises and vaginas. At least some Key's douji are so similar to vanilla smut manga that even the artist himself entertains from this.

Fed-Kun's army
If their was ever a manga that didn’t need to be made it would be this garbage.

Aggregator gang
I know this is the same author from the Pathos series but here i thought that Fujiwara finally made it with Shiori until i saw the names LOL

I feel like since Pathos will forever be borderline ish this is pretty much the author eating his cake and keep it. just imagine the characters of this story being our pathos characters heck they almost look and act identical apart from the hair color

Dex-chan lover
@TheLastTLK You could say the same about every other work Tsuya has and Pathos. Same themes, same models (he basically using it in every manga ha makes), etc.

I get the feeling that this manga is actually practice for the progression in Pathos. They eventually have to cross the line, right?

Users who are viewing this thread