A Private Story on Third Street - Vol. 2 Ch. 14

Oi, I took offense to that 1 star rating on Mehmed's humanity. He's the most benevolent ruler on his era (and even better than many more that came after), more than could be said about anyone else.

Banned
@BusterKitten
Wasn't he the same person that killed his best friend and his successor. I know he regret doing both of those things immensely but still. People judged others by their action but not their intention.

Dex-chan lover
I like art at page 12

Childish ashigaru at page 8. So simple

Oh, exploitable
sfGwu31.png

reu

Dex-chan lover
Pretty sad that the merchant would do that to a fellow follower of the Word amid her daily prayers
Unless the merchant really is a "merchant", though I doubt it

reu

Dex-chan lover
@agtra Caliphs in general didn't treat their blood too kindly, but given the schisms that happened when they did, that's understandable.
That is why the Lord demands you only take one wife, saracens.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

@reu talking in the name of the Lord without first praying is considered heresy, so the anti-anti-pope has excommunicated you

BCS

Dex-chan lover
One could say that his attack on Constantinople succeeded mostly due to his relatively large army of ten thousand.

*Cries in EU IV*

Group Leader
@BCS oh shit, that's a typo. Should be a hundred thousand. Stupid Japanese numbers, having units every 10,000

Edit: Fixed.

Aggregator gang
The Italian renaissance condottiere brought out the guns, as expected.

@BCS 10k is opm numbers *cries*

reu

Dex-chan lover
@RolandMayfield
without first praying
Art thou implying implications?
Thou libertine anglican heretic, the redeeming Will is upon your lands and peoples of Amorah would sing of His mercy if they saw what flagellation shall befall you

Users who are viewing this thread