Dioti Manual ~Kamisamatachi no Ren'ai Daikou~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Flashback

Dex-chan lover
Hoo boy.... fasten your seatbelts folks, we're entering "school days" territory

Dex-chan lover
My theory: Original owners actually played the role of lovers so that the two of their friends who they were actually interested in were to get jealous and say their true feelings. It eventually evolved into one of them genuinely falling for the other but their "falling" had reached an obsessive level love. It then resulted in the events of one stabbing the other and them taking their own life in order to be together with the other in death

Fed-Kun's army
@LayZzz While that would make a good story development, for there sakes I hope Nothing that serious happened because that would be f*cked up

Fed-Kun's army
I say it went like this: either one of them said " I love you!! If I can't have you no one will!!! stab the other and then themselves.

Dex-chan lover
Seems like the gods are using the bodies of the main characters of some School Days-like story.

Dex-chan lover
If chapter 0 is to be of any indication, the original owners were pretty much in love with each other, not to mention that the friend commented in chapter 1 how hard it was to get them together in spite of them being obviously into each other, so whatever could have caused the "accident" was something born either out of deep jealousy and/or misunderstanding or somebody else "made them" die for each other...

...because remember, when the entities took their bodies, there was no knife in sight anywhere around them.

Double-page supporter
My guess is the ol' misunderstanding.
"Are you cheating on me with that bitch at the part time job?"
"N-no!! Aren't you the one cheating with that boy at the cram school?"
"Imma kill you!" 2x
Both ded

Dex-chan lover
They'd suddenly turned into mad lads. Maybe there'd been some reasons behind.

I'm suspicious of the girl that wanted them to get together, there's something weird about her. There was also no knife near them and they were both laying down with their hands at their sides. Maybe just to keep us guessing on which of the two did the stabbing.

Double-page supporter
@chenando1 Pretty much my guess as well.

And there is this "something" happen between Yuuya and Shishiba that should have make something goes awkward between them,
then there is also this "something" happen between Shirako and Mutsuki which make her say "... act like nothing happen"
and also that dark-suspicious glare from Yuuya and Shirako when they hold hand.

These two event should be that something which make them quarrel, and make it into "nice boat" situation...

Dex-chan lover
"love is unnecessary in this universe." Aww, they try to find reason, so that they don't have to wipe us out. Isn't this the nicest thing?

Users who are viewing this thread