Long Live the King

Anyone else notice that previously male characters have been replaced with females? Pierce was definitely a guy. So was lampard. While I'm confused I don't particularly mind since more eye candy. For most of the novel he calls him uncle Lampard.

Like legit this is sad we have waited so long for this to be translated at this point I might as well go use google translator instead of waiting for a English release bad enough a french translator is more fluent then a english translator when deciphering Chinese 1 english chapter compared to 30 french chapters

Read the novel if you're impatient, its already 700+ chapters in. Extremely short chapters I must say. I have mixed feelings about this series, started off badass but then it just went downhill. Lazy writing, poor planning of events, author changing things on a dime are all things that are plaguing this novel to the point where you just skim through chapters and you are still being able to understand what's going on. Nothing like ATG, but it still a fun read if you got nothing better to do. Just hoping it'll be slightly different in manhua if it's ever translated.

There's a translated copy of chapter 1 floating around on aggregate sites, I can't find which translator team did it though...

@Yuragi Yes, WN has hundreds of chapters translated. But its named Hail the King, note that it has heavy references to Diablo 2.

The webnovel is here https://www.noodletowntranslated.com/hail-the-king/
Theres already 800 chaps translated

Users who are viewing this thread