Me and My 26 Year Old Female Tenants

Group Leader
This one has a official translation done by mangatoon, i'll be posting the link if it is ok

Mangatoon have upto chapter84

https://mangatoon.mobi/en/detail/4165

Power Uploader
It is not actual official translation, that website has translated it, the official sites o f manhua hasn't released it's actual english version. Also, hey have grammer mistakes on them,and a lot .

The One
Staff
Admin
@Satyam_SSJ10 mangatoon is an official publisher, what they publish is an official english version.
It may be bad quality, and a bad MTL, but they still are official.

Dex-chan lover
"Me and my twenty six-year-old female tenants"
That's a lot of six-year-olds living solo.

Probably one of the cringiest stuff I've ever read on this website lmao
Looks like a bad deviantart fanfic turned into a bad webtoon. Just reading the two first chapters was painfully cringy

@Patware "Star Martial God Technique" and "Tales of Demons and Gods" are great. They aren't as in your face with arrogance and cringe trying to be badass like most other Chinese comics

Aggregator gang
Yikes! This is quite bad! Hopefully it's a just a setup by the fbi and everyone who likes it will be put on some sort of watch list.

@patware @kafi feng shen ji is quite possibly the best chinese manhua ever made. If you haven't already, then look into it. Fully colored and a badass story. Oh and it has a good bit of chapters so it should last a while :)

Dex-chan lover
@Diamona
They use to round up all the 6 year olds and had them do a royal rumble to see who gets to start school. The winners go to school while the losers.... well china doesn't have losers... Since that was inhumane they rounded up "the leftovers" and put them into apartments waiting to be deployed to which ever sweat shop was opening in the area.

Dex-chan lover
@Akabane I'ma need sauce for that or call bullshit. By all accounts I've read, Uncle Mao's Jolly Upheaval resulted in heavy emphasis being put on mandatory education, the results of which make themselves known today in a pretty positive way.

Users who are viewing this thread