Kuuki ga "Yomeru" Shinnyushain to Buaiso na Senpai no Hanashi (Web-comic) - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Group Leader
We've gotten off from the original pixiv numbering because the author counted the last chapter (5 + 5.1 on MD) as a separate bonus chapter that was not numbered, so technically this should be chapter 5. Fear not! I'll change the numbers around based on what actually is a chapter and what isn't, but since the first part of chapter 5 was posted on pixiv, I'll be sticking to my original numbering scheme of

on pixiv --> new chapter entry on MD
in volume release only --> extra chapter, _.XX

also if it's like a 2 page extra illustration it'll be classified as an extra
frankly this shouldn't bother anyone but you never know lol

Dex-chan lover
Talk about a keeper. If he's even that loyal to his cat, you can be pretty confident in a relationship, what?

Dex-chan lover
Kek, I've seen a lot of weird stuff being said in translator notes, but I have to admit it's the first time I'm confronted with a verse from Dante's Comedy.

Fuwa fuwa. =w=

Marching right over to the group page to like and follow just for that Dante reference in the translator's note, @potatofood. Also, good luck with your exams!

It's nice to know what's going on with the chapter numbering, since I keep track of what I read when, and matching up volume chapter numbers with Pixiv chapter numbers can be so confusing sometimes. Thank you~

Thank you for the update and good luck for your finals Potatofood 😊

Group Leader
@woones @Cacia
Also @ColorlessBoy and Cacia, Dante's Inferno will always have a special place in my heart because it was the only book that I actually read in English class in high school, I used sparknotes for the rest of them like everyone else lol

Fed-Kun's army
I have this thing were I watch this specific Meme Channel on youtube and since for no reason, I'm so devoted to it, when I watch other meme channels it feels like I'm cheating on my Main meme channel
I'm weird, I know

Users who are viewing this thread