Hakka Shoujo

Dex-chan lover
This is a lovely warm-hearted manga. The old lady in a little girl's body is beautifully done--she really talks and acts like an old lady, and she's very fond of the boy she cared for all those years. There's a hint of possible romance . . . hard to say if it'll go anywhere. I'm fine either way; I'm sure either choice will be well handled.

Dex-chan lover
Nice read but I cant help to feel some bad ending in the future considering her mind is 80 years old and the supernatural tag.Feels sad man.

Dex-chan lover
So is the family gonna file a missing person report on a missing old lady or what?

Group Leader
Godly. This is Godly on every possible way. Aaaaahhhhh ?

Dex-chan lover
K so I thought she died and reincarnated as a little girl, but I guess I read too many isekais...

ngbqk9.jpg

that last sentence really lost me🤣
hvnotk.jpg
large.jpg

The greatest lolibaba story ever told continues. You have my thanks mankiku for the update.

Dex-chan lover
this is so heart warming but some scenes makes me uncomfortable and wonder if the artist... making a specific rated indie comics or not and guess what he made it quite a lot

One of the few manga's to evoke heart warming feels as well as some uncomfortable feelings.

Group Leader
You know what really sucks? Volume 5 didn't get a physical release due to various complications. Now I will never know what it feels like to have the complete collection of Hakka Shoujo on my bookshelf.

Just for your information, the artist is actually a woman, born in 1974. Before becoming a pro mangaka in the late nineties, she had a job position as a teacher and was active in a doujin circle under another pen-name.

Users who are viewing this thread