HENTAI - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Aiko And Yuko

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if the lady in the restroom would have survived if Natsuki did not scream for her to get away?

wtf did she shout to run away should have just kept quiet wtf i guess her common sense is gone now because she is in full panic mode smh i feel like dropping this manga now i don`t really like characters like this

Dex-chan lover
I bet this is not the first time someone gets dismembered and stuffed on a toilet, so why haven't they demolished the building yet?

Fed-Kun's army
So can we pin the death of the last person on the MC because when the ghost was absorbed with her the other chick could've of tried to sneak, but man I guess no matter what everyone was dead.

@Doomroar seeing how bad the haunting is even if you demolished the building itself the area of effect would probably increase and anyone stepping on the land would be cursed, am surprised there even tenants still cases like this, I'd move the fuck out if I heard someone was dismembered and it happened not only regularly but may have a supernatural element to it.

Fed-Kun's army
What a beautiful killing and corpse display there, love the gore ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread