Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami - Vol. 5 Ch. 38.1

Dex-chan lover
The plot thickens, so is yuri
a spy or something ?

Hope the orange is feeling better since it's the weekend, even though that might mean homework to get done before Monday.

Dex-chan lover
Geez, Iris just finished getting Bern disentangled from Yuri, & now it looks like her cousin Ludi may be protecting the scheming wench. Wonder if Tanya will reveal Ludi's warning to Iris?

Dex-chan lover
I don't think Ludius is protecting Yuri. He's always shown to be by Alfred's side and was entrusted to investigate Yuri. He probably knows a lot of dangerous information that Tanya doesn't know, hence the warning.

Dex-chan lover
@Markgraf oh wow I didn't even considered it as an option, I just assumed it was more of a fair-warning so nothing bad happens to Iris (investigating that dumb prince's fiancee) , being cousins afterall.

Dex-chan lover
This is the one thing I hate about Drama. The rabbit hole is always deeper. There's always another conspiracy, usually tying into the previous, continuing infinitely.

Gives me conniptions.

Dex-chan lover
@chilzhul Yeah, on the surface that makes sense, but, maaaan, with all the dark shit doing down left & right in this manga, I can't completely trust too many of the side characters who aren't tight with Iris. I'd like to think he's just looking out for Tanya's welfare, but....

I hope your read on this situation is correct.

Fed-Kun's army
I do have to say I'm not the biggest fan of how Yuri's character is developing. I was okay with her being less of a character and more of a vague ditzy entity embodying the worst reflection of the otome game main character. One has to remember that the Iris from Japan was the one who was guiding the story as Yuri before she became Iris. Convoluting the plot like this feels like it's muddying the themes of the story.

Dex-chan lover
I'm honestly surprised Ludi didn't turn out to be a orphan too.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm. Ludi seems to have his sh*t together, so he's probably not on Yuri's side.

Ergo, not necessarily trustworthy, but at least dependable.

@Aretheus

I alredy accepted that this is just another fantasy story that by coincidence does have a MC with knowledge of another world. Like, the politics you find here are definitely not what you find in your typical otome game, lol.

Dex-chan lover
@Aretheus Everyone's done the flawless maiden protagonist. Yuri being a captivating but either incompetent or outright malicious woman gives her some depth. Why would a commoner who's only talent is attracting men understand the responsibilities of nobility and royalty.

Power Uploader
@Aretheus

I'm OK with this. MC may have played through the game to an extent, but VNs and other games of this nature often employ an unreliable narrator.
https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/UnreliableNarrator

Sometimes this isn't revealed until after you unlock all the various parts of the game, and sometimes not until the sequel. Nothing said that MC played through the whole story. Just because she played the game, doesn't mean she knows everything about Yuri.

i want someone to spoil or message me but does tanya, cuz i feel when a character is sent to find information and they find out "too" much they get off'd pretty easily especially after someone tells them not to pry anymore

Fed-Kun's army
Just to remind everyone guessing that Ludius is a bad guy, we've already seen him way back in chapter 26 as Dean/Alfred's aide. He's warning Tanya because he's already been doing that investigation on behalf of the royal family and the results are evidently something he'd rather not let his cousin wade into carelessly.

Users who are viewing this thread