I'm an Evil God - Vol. 3 Ch. 46 - This Is Fornication!

Fed-Kun's army
Thats only gives the 4th elder more suspicious. She must be from Blissful temple and trying to sown discord to the sect??

We know that the ice princess is coluding with the blissful temple from the fact that the mc camt get a single point from her not anger oe apriciation or anything she is cultivating the blissful temple art she is the traitor

still doesn't explain how the spy had the amulet, you're just trying to redirect the blame

Well this is interesting...Xie Yan is causing a discord within the sect. He must be harvesting a huge amount of points right now.

Is this man even human? He sounds like an evil god to me :p

When 4th elder killed the human evidence it was weird. Also, reading the comments I agree that 4th elder is the enemy of the sect.

Something smells fishy someone is sowing discord in the sect and I don't think it's the great older nor enforcer ye, If anything it's the 4th elder and her attack was a scam from the beginning she was going to survive even without Xie Yan.

Fed-Kun's army
Looks like we're starting to find out the truth about why the 4th elder wasn't giving points.

Users who are viewing this thread