Sono Mono. Nochi ni... ~Kigatsuitara S-kyuu Saikyou!? Yuusha Wazu no Daibouken~

Double-page supporter
Surely that was fast coming from LH right on the same day RAW was uploaded.

Thanks

Contributor
So is a renew, good to read, 5 chapters were too short. But honestly i prefer the other author art style. :)

Dex-chan lover
Ehhh, I'm not to sure about this..it crammed everything fast and and not having a slow nice build up like the previous manga version.

If i remember correctly the artist of the first manga was hospitalized and due to it that manga was cut short.

Double-page supporter
While I'm glad this is back, I'm REALLY hoping this is just a super rushed and abridged version to catch up to where the previous left off.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not sure why they didn't just make a continuation instead of starting from scratch

because it is hard for an artist to duplicate anothers style without letting some of thee own infulence in.

FEAR St. Elmo's Fire ?

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad to see this alive but the reboot pales next to the first try. Hopefully the new artist is just trying to move us past already tread content.

Would've been a bit weird for them to end the previous manga version if it was just for the artist being hospitalized (if he was; I've no idea), because it can't have been that serious: apparently he's been working on another isekai manga, this time about a senior (Engrish title: “An Oldman in Counterworld”). Looks fun, hope someone picks it up!

So why was “Sono mono” relaunched? Maybe the previous artist and the original author had some disagreements. Or maybe the artist simply wanted to switch. (Maybe “Oldman” was a better deal, financially or creatively or career-wise.) It could be noted that the publisher of “Sono mono” is Earth Star, and “Oldman” is Alphapolis, so my uneducated guess is that someone was unhappy with something.

Fed-Kun's army
I prefer this version. The first one had a serious tone which didn't fit, here we have something closer to an One Punch Man in fantasy world, which fit better with the tone of the Webnovel. (And again, I hope they will keep the bandits interludes. I always laughed when I read them.)

Users who are viewing this thread