Monochrome Lovers

Dex-chan lover
the translator is Perfect Chaos, so Perfect Chaos, thank you for translating this. oh yeah uh here's the introduction from Perfect Chaos:
https://whiteoutscans.com/2018/08/new-series-translator-monochrome-lovers-chapter-1/

Thank you, all of you for translating this series!!

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad this manga is being translated, as ppl seem to enjoy it, but it really is a perfect example of average

Double-page supporter
The story may not be the most original of all the stories in the world(this is in response to one of previous comments, because personally I find it to be interesting) but the art is just BEYOND BEAUTIFUL. Also as for the ending of chapter 16- that kind of unpleasent forshadow should be forbidden.

Hope this is still being translated. T.T looks to have like 90 chapters or something out now.

Whiteout scans has officially dropped this afaik.
I hope someone picks this.

Double-page supporter
Been reading the raws of this on Comico for a while but recently I just gave up in frustration. The more recent chapters are so bad. Everyone (And I do mean everyone. Main characters, side characters, villains. Everyone.) acts like a complete idiot with nonsensical motivations. It feels so contrived. And the actions of certain characters are so irredeemable I just want to throw my tablet across the room whenever they appear. It's not just that they're doing bad things, the reason why is so absurd they no longer make any sense as characters. Everyone in this manga needs a serious slap in the face and a dose of reality.

Sorry, just wanted to vent...and to warn you guys I guess to not get too invested into this train wreck. It starts out fine but it feels like the author just doesn't know what to do with it at this point.

Group Leader
Started out good and I just checked the raws. Why does this have to take such a long winding route? I'm bored now.

Anyone can tell me what happens in the final 3 chapters ? With spoiler tags ofc

i wanted to stay for the art but i dropped this bc 1)the characters r infuriating 2)dragging out way too long 3)this one is prolly just me but both of the main ships just annoy tf out of me.
just my opinion tho.

Users who are viewing this thread