Tatoeba Last Dungeon Mae no Mura no Shounen ga Joban no Machi de Kurasu Youna Monogatari - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - A Fateful Encounter With A Prince On A Whit…

Power Uploader
took us a while for us to finish this

since we had to redo 60 pages of cleans, redraws and typesetting because we purchased the vol 1 which was a bit bigger in size ( 750 px to 900px width)

@Haysa Just wanna say thank you to the team for the chapter, really enjoying the series.

@Wolvenworks You know the slow pace manga like this are bound to get axed or stop halfway because of "LN advertisement" bullshit. So dont get too attached like this type of manga.

Dex-chan lover
@askterisky
We've got two chapters translated and the pace seems perfectly fine to me, LN adaption or not. It's not like the setting for the story is super serious or urgent enough to warrant quick developments anyway. We all know the MC is essentially the weakest "One Punch Man" of this setting from just the first chapter.

Also, "dont get too attached like this type of manga"? You might as well not get attached to any anime if its not going to run for at least 200 episodes, with that kind of logic. The value of something is different between each individual. Don't be so salty or passive aggressive because someone has a different opinion from you.

Dex-chan lover
thks for the chapter, and man he's out there saving ppl without knowing, and again poor witch

wow look at the amount of pages and thanks for the chapter been waiting for this update ?

Dex-chan lover
have to love manga when things like wearing a belt on your face for many years don't mess your face

Fed-Kun's army
If the release rune works I am surprised she wasn't sent to that witch. Or maybe she fails to advertise that she knows that rune? But curse removing magic seems like something you would tell others about if you want customers.

@Hasya So this is really weird right now. Last night I was wondering what happened to this series and then bam I wake up and a new chapter was translated by you guys.

I doubt she is strong enough to use the release rune so freely as to be able to use it to clean with so she might not be strong enough to remove the belt curse. I wonder if that bag in the 4koma at the end is a dimensional storage bag.

Users who are viewing this thread