orangescans

thanks for translating a great manga called The Galactic Navy Officer Becomes An Adventurer
question how often do you think you will upload a translation?

Group Leader
yep, I only translate on my free time but I cannot commit to it. I will translate when raws are available.

Hey casteryvan this looks really cool. If you're planning to continue with it, would you like some help with QCing future chapters?

plz translate negawakuba no konote ni koufuku o, anyone is translating this manga ;w;
if you can translate this will be great <3
btw The Galactic Navy Officer Becomes an Adventurer is great <3
I loved your work on this <3

Aggregator gang
the manga ''Neta Chara Kari Play no Tsumori ga Isekai Shoukan'' is gone if you are still doing it is there a way to read it?

Group Leader
@7senpai The original one has been tagged as hentai. If you need to read it, you need to toggle your hentai settings.
You can follow the tutorial below:
https://mangadex.org/chapter/449569/1

@casteryvan love your recent releases... i hope to donate in the future... but im running low on the hentai sauce funds. if u need a proof reader....i know many groups that might be willing to help

Thank you for picking up Guild no cheat. I was beginning to think that series would never be translated.

Thank you for picking up Guild no cheat. Great work with the translation and the daily release.

Thanks for translating guild no cheat, having been waiting for someone to translate the novel or the manga for years. Didn't know people disliked this manga I just perceived that after your notice in the 7 chapter, so really thank you for translating.

thank you for picking up guild's cheat receptionist.....as someone who was following the novel until its translation was abandoned, this is a welcome for me....ignore the haters.....there r lots of morons who dont like this type of slow paced stories....even in novelupdates, u will find idiots giving low rating to slow life novels....

Thank you for translating the guild manga! It’s truly heart breaking to hear that so many people of our community are sending you hate messages over a series you enjoy... All I can really say is that I appreciate your work!! So thank you!!

Double-page supporter
Thank you for the guild manga! It's grown on me a lot. Sorry that some people tried to own your own time. You do what you want to do!

Users who are viewing this thread