Author Maou-jou de Oyasumi
Chapter 109 is one of my favorite chapter now, they're so cute !!!!
I love the artstyle of the mangaka.
oh my god this chapter is so cuuuutee~~
I want a Forehead Devil plush.
Demon Monk is the purest maiden in the series
I miss the beginning days, before all the demons submitted to be her slave.
Now I am just waiting for them to realize that she IS the demon queen.
Bet everyone but dog&fish-sama would willfully acknowledge her as their leader, demon lord included.
Oh that explains the volume 9 cover art.
that cover...

what a beautiful feet
Uh-oh, was that a hint of plot at the end?
Manga will be have Important announcement https://www.reddit.com/r/manga/comments/cih0c5/news_weekly_shonen_sunday_to_launch_3_new_series/
I will never not love this. Long live The Scissor Demon Queen
Why is this gag manga female protagonist written better than almost every other shoujo heroine??

She has goals!! She makes plans!! She acts on them!! She adapts when circumstances change!! She doesn’t give up in the face of failure!!
It's a book about pretty much nothing that somehow does a way better job at everything compared to most manga out there. I'm amazed at how far this author could go with such a simple concept and how he's making it work wonders. One of my all-time favorites. You just can't help but love it. It's to the point where I've re-read it several times every time I've waited for a few months for new chapters to stack up. Awesome shit like this is why I'm spending so much time and effort on learning japanese for real. Who can endure waiting for translators, right? Some great stuff never even get translated at all...
What was the author thinking 不不不不不不
B E S T