I Am My Wife!?

Dex-chan lover
Big warning: (in other language there are further translations)
This manhua has too much gayness and especially later the plot/actions of characters are very bad documented. It seems the author could be some amateur or just a pre-school kid. Tip: better drop it now than later

Power Uploader
@monkey123 Are you sure those other languages is the correct translations? It's a group work, its not done by one person. SF Light Novel is a group that works on this comic, so therefore the art may look different depending on who does the artwork.
Chinese translation does not always translate into English correctly. The other languages that you read is probably like Chinese > English > Other languages or Chinese > Japanese > Other languages. They don't ever translate correctly. Because there are many words that means something else and they end up being different.

Dex-chan lover
The other language translation may be crappy, but it's still relatable to the panels/manhua drawings. Even when I ignore the text, the plot still stays illogical and bad executed. The rus translated manhua is up to 32.

A fun and cute concept, but it seems like it's steering off course from its main plot point.
Too much focus on characters that aren't the MC and don't relate to the plot point at all.
What's with like 3-4 chapters on some girly looking boy dressing like a cheerleader, and some guy that's gay for him? Neither of them have anything to do with the primary plot. Waste of chapters. Apparently others have commented that it runs off course for a while, so don't expect too much.

@primsul Maybe it would have been better if the author decided earlier that the story after changing bodies would start after high school (let them be even studies) than in the course. The story in the first chapter begins after the main character is already working. But these are just speculations...

Group Leader
wew the author is really trying to lure in female readers even though this is gb

Art style suddenly changed with Ch21 or so it seems. And I agree the author seems to have lost focus. A side narrative like that wouldn't be bad if we were further in and covered the main pair at all. The chapters are only loosely related. While I don't think the mc should constantly hate it and mope, she is basically like any other female lead in a romance story atm.

Okay, I've decided that this whole storyline is just a drunken hallucination, and the guy is really just lying there delusional in his last moments of life, thanks to that lightning strike.

Users who are viewing this thread