Maken no Daydreamer

Chapter 18 is out of order, I haven't checked the earlier chapters.

the story is about an MC who lives and acts as if he is playing about/dreaming. the subplot here is that he is incapable of interacting with the world as if it were reality. hence its name.

Double-page supporter
Black (MC) - Green (Elk) - Blue (boss soldier) - Yellow (sister/mother) - Red (dark elf)
Sentai of another world, unite !!

@JustNatsuki
That was the LN version. This is based off the web novel, so no shota/mom banging will be happening.

Fed-Kun's army
I am not a native speaker but ch.21 was painful to read.

Group Leader
@junior1210
Eh pretty sure the WN version was the one with the momcest.
So this is more likely to be based on the LN. Shame too, because in the WN version, that letter basically implied the possibility of her carrying 'his' child, if I remember correctly.
Think that would've made the future reunion far more interesting.

That aside, the art is pretty darn bleh.

ch 22 spoiler
im imagining the evergreen plot, brother and sister unknown to each other falling in love heart broken only to realize the truth in the end lol fuck that would be something but she seems pretty cool im down with her joining the group in the end itd be a great slap in the face if she was evil too[/spoiler

What's up with some of my follows suddently disappearing? I'm sure I was following this series before, but I had to follow it again.

Dex-chan lover
For those who are citing incest, I would like to remind you she inserted him into her womb after he was already mostly gestated. Genetically he has no relation to her (even within three months the only thing a fetus recieves is blood and nutrients, absolutely no genetic material). Basically, since he wasn't concieved by her, she may have given birth, but he has no genetic relationship with her.
It's like a surrogate mother. I won't argue against people who would state anyone raised having a relationship with the one who raised them is iffy, but I wouldn't call it incest.
(P.S. I am thinking more of his "siblings" than his mother, but since she IS a SUCCUBUS... ... So what? i.e. look up what a succubus is, really, and tell me this is worse... And I am referring to the original mythos.)

Group Leader
What's up with some of my follows suddently disappearing? I'm sure I was following this series before, but I had to follow it again.
It's the russians.

I really don't like Elk, she's so annoying, so I hope we get to see more of Sherry.

Aggregator gang
Man, this has no plot progression or character development. The stagnation is real.

Users who are viewing this thread