Author Daisy
I did not see that coming... I probably should've tho
Can anybody explained what happened in ch 23 in the spanish translation? Seems like something big happened but I have very little grasp of spanish - while my language is quite similar to spanish and I can understand some words, I'm confused about what really took place.
Oh my goddddd I’m screaming

I did not expect that
Does this have a webnovel
aah i read up to the next few chaps in english on some other sites. i really like supporting mangadex but im confused as to why the uploads are so slow for this series?
Muchas gracias por la traducción hacen un excelente trabajo. Y los comentarios en las escenas me hacen reír πŸ˜†
@litatata link please?
@ladychef bato.to has up to ch 15, and it's my preferred site over mangadex, but mangago has up to ch 16 and maybe even 17? i don't remember since I hardly ever go on there but yea! some sketchier sites may have even more but i def trust bato.to
Spicyyyyy πŸ‘€
Thanks for the website recommendations @litatata
This series is getting an official release on Tappy Toon!
Does anyone know if Tappy Toon is a "safe" website or app? Because I want to go there but at the same time I don't feel like getting a virus on my phone.
@ChikiSan TappyToon is legit and an official company w a license from the author(s) to translate webtoons. It’s really safe.
Oh I’m really warming up to the main couple
Tappytoon is almost caught up so I think I may continued there since the updates will be consistent
These two are doing a really terrible job of not falling for each other.
@kiraidesu I agree. Sigh...
I know...she says she's gonna hate marriage but...she's excited about it?
the neck doe, thats some phineas and ferb shit
Good chapter.
Last edited 3 days ago by ChikiSan.