March Comes in Like a Lion - Vol. 16 Ch. 170 - New Year (1)

Dex-chan lover
This is damn cute and all but man these chapters are short for a whole month of waiting.

Rei really is part of the family, I didn’t want this chapter to end.
I really hope they continue this story next chapter. Rei and his growing relationship with the sisters is one of my favorite parts about this series.

Loved seeing Rei with the kawamoto family laid out under the kotatsu together. I really can’t imagine them without each other now.
So when will Rei officially move in ? XD

Thank you so much for the chapter! It was short, but just as warm as any other fluffy chapters.

P.S. I hope everyone's taking care of themselves :'D working from home or not.

Dex-chan lover
WHY SO SHORT REEEEE
AND WHAT HAPPEN TO THE CHRISTMAS REEEE

and here i am still enjoying the chapter even if it short

I thought i was crazy when I saw that this chapter is only 10 pages.

I have to agree with everyone, the fluff is back (and I love it). I also notice that Rei is the novice completely out of his league, which is perfect for our shougi prodigy to experience. Damn, I'm feeling all sentimental and nostalgic, remembering playing Pirate and Traveller with my parents and sister, learning pinochle (my Mom and Dad's favourite game, or putting a 500 - 1000 piece puzzle together with my Dad. It probably bored the heck out of him (he was a chemist with an IQ that was definitely off my scale), but he put glue on a sheet of show cardboard and slid the completed puzzle onto it as a trophy for me. I never had kids, but, if I had, I only wish I could have been half the Dad that he was.

Users who are viewing this thread