Joujuu Senjin!! Mushibugyo

Is Hatigarm still going to continue working on this or not? I never watched the anime. Been manga-only so far and I really enjoy this series. Would be unfortunate if Hatigarm dropped this.

Group Leader
@ganggannigga none, both aren't translated ?
No idea... one has a grim palette, one has a bright palette.

Every other week I come here in hope for a surprise that someone actually continues to translate this, but I always leave with sadness.
I'd love to see someone give this gem the attention it deserves and translates it further :(

It... it... It was updated !!!!!
After i've spent dozens of hour reading raws, it may finally be translated !

Dex-chan lover
not gonna lie after 2 years of no updates I thought this one was dead for sure

many thanks, Mummy Clap

now my only question is how the hell did you guys decide on that name?

Group Leader
@Ulthair, from my point of view, it's a mix of the Mummyfucker meme and a reference to James Charles, because I'm 12 years old, obviously. And that's how Mummy Clap was named. Totally.

Hope that cleared it up!

Dex-chan lover
@kilenem It hasn't. Might be the same sort of situation as Gangsta. The updates happen when they happen even on the official release end for Japan, 'cause the author of Gangsta has a chronic illness that makes it hard to work regularly anymore.

@Glomoro @kilenem
D.Grey-Man is released regularly. The author having poor health, she switched from monthly release to another department with 4 release per year (quarter).
D.Grey-man chapters are now released every three months or so and are thicker than previous ones (but nothing on par with 4 chapters :p ). Though next chapter may be on hold because of the Covid-19 pandemic. Cannot bring assistants to your place in this situation.

Yn

Thank you for picking this up! Hope I get to see it till the end

Contributor
Oh, thank you for picking this up! I await when you finish it!

Users who are viewing this thread