I Became the Villain's Mother

oh!! this group!!! thanks so much for the upload. i kinda enjoy this trope, it's cute

I'm addicted to Isekai manga, and recently villaness isekai manga and this is a twist on the genre i haven't seen before! I really hope he doesn't try to fuck his step mom AND I HOPE its a heartwarming family/revenge manga...or if he does, the author is gonna have to work really hard to make me sympathetic to their relationship to get over the giant incest red flags in the premise. I'm just waiting for "its not like we're blood related" to literally appear on every single page lol XDDD

Is there a page missing or did something get cropped out? Because it cuts off Ain's face when he first appears 😧

Oooh does this have a translated novel? But I'm also excited since this is going to be continued as a manhwaaaa

Fed-Kun's army
is this an adaptation of a Korean light novel? If so, are LN translations available in English?

Dex-chan lover
The description for this sounds like a spin-off scenario of "Seduce the Villain's Father". Goes right into my PTR list.

Users who are viewing this thread