The Goddess of Healing - Ch. 20 - Storm Clouds Ahead

“she dares mistrust you!?” neither of you are trustworthy... you’ve both been having an affair under her nose...

Dex-chan lover
yay, thanks for the update :) hope for more in the near future.

And, wew, that father and other woman are horrible

Dex-chan lover
I like that the love interest and MC are sorta working together already. I love when couples are equals and end up complimenting each other as they trample their enemies. Power couples rule.

Aggregator gang
I'm pretty sure concubine are legal and even socially acceptable to men of his status. I think the only reason they are going through this charade is the mistress wants the power of a legal wife. And if a man shows such obvious disrespect to the order of things as favoring a concubines child and concubine over the legal wife and child, it's seen as a moral failing. The classism and hierarchy of a Confucianism relies on everyone knowing their place and acting accordingly. Students obeys masters, sons obeys father, wife obeys husband, concubine obeys wife etc. etc.

Dex-chan lover
She dare's distrust you?! The woman having an affair with me, with her husband, the audacity of my wife.
they deserve each other

It really helps given how sh*tty their behavior is at how pitiful her mom is, I mean sure, concubines are legal but still... Just what is it does this b*tch have to offer that her mother doesn't have?

You know what? I'm more curious with MLs father's condition, just what IS wrong with him?

Just castrate the father and throw out the concubine. The audacity of these people makes me laugh. FL getting her moves on.

Fed-Kun's army
I can’t wait for this evil mother and daughter duo and our FL’s traitorous father to get what they deserved. Thank you!!

Thank you for the update

Let's get rid of the troublemaking triple ugh. Thanks for the fl for being strong and smart I guess ^_^

I guess it depends what kind of secret it was... if its a secret like hers, of course ill find evidence.
I like this, its so cute!
Thank you for updating!!!

@kylie_aliah agreed, and their behavior is probably only going to get worse. at least for now the fl is seeming to do an awfully good job, i love her so much!

FINALLY! GETTING TO THE ROOT OF IT! I've been antsy about the reveal of that useless scumbag of a guy she has to call "father" and his fling's secret!

THEY GOTTA BE EXPOSED, AND SOON.

2dc93216e725e71caf7055983f15912ae094a5e9cad1585f97a03c7da627fa7a.png

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks the heavens for this chapter!

We gonna see some plot progression and smack downs. Also, she gonna have to bring clothes for the dad and Yao qianqian pair cause she gonna expose them. I stand by this statement and even answer the last question.

Meo

Aggregator gang
An unwed woman giving birth is a huge scandal back in the day. The father should've just given them proper acknowledgment. Over a decade of people talking behind your back will definitely make people twisted (I can actually understand why the step-sister hated her for being the main character AKA a Queen, while she was a concubine in her past life).

The father is such scum.

Users who are viewing this thread