Immortal Demon Dad

Contributor
I had the strangest feeling of déjà vu; they're even released by the same group!

immortaldads.png

Now, and I don't want to cast aspersions on anyone, but is this manhwa in a size that it intolerably small?

Contributor
Déjà vu, I've just been in this place before.
Just how many Immortal [X] Dad series is Miracle Scans working on?

dejavu.png

Alt name: 仙魔奶爸

Raw: https://ac.qq.com/Comic/ComicInfo/id/646210

Dex-chan lover
Word of warning for anyone who is going to hero manhua to 'read ahead', their site has a ton of redirects and pop up windows, if you don't have a script blocker i'd recommend you get one before accessing their site. Other than the usual ads the url of the pop ups has the name 'blockchainsolution' as well as 'Adcash' that seems to also track your information, so take that as you will and use a vpn if you can.

Dex-chan lover
Cute fluff, terrible everything else. But that's nothing surprising when it comes to Chinese stories. Writing this comment took longer than to read a single chapter. But it did its job, and I passed the time it took to cook some vegetables.
Also, lmao. You guys actually set up a delayed launch for this hot dumpster fire of a comic? That's some funny shit right there.

Group Leader
@wanfai lol i laughed a lot, well tbh, i too don't like the ads, but for the sake of chapter, we have to do it, we can remove the ads from the site if we get enough money from patreon, so everyone plz consider supporting us for the work we do :) ik no one is gonna become our patron, but we'll remove or reduce the ads and adcash is not a illegal or bad ad network

Dex-chan lover
@Spartuz TBH i don't usually mind ads, websites needs a way to maintain themselves. That said, popups are a little more sketch if you know what I mean, especially ones that specifically also collect IP source location data. You gotta do what you gotta do, so don't take it as any pressure to stop, just maybe choose something a little less intrusive (I get the feeling that something is wrong if a pop up continuously attempts to refresh itself while my script blocker stops 90% of that pop up's scripts from running)

Sadly alot of the chapters are blank and the story is unreadable. The scanalation site is the same but filled with popup and ads that are intrusive.

Users who are viewing this thread