DINER

Power Uploader
Thanks for translating this manga, i was really hoping somebody would do it.

Okay, this is one of the only manga that's gripping by the edge of my seat right now. 10/10 so far.

Kinda heavy.
We have read something like this when one's fate is changed, but this has good premises. Followed.

Aggregator gang
Well. This seems more interesting than the current trend of Another World Harem Adventure Stories.

Yeah this is just bad. The gaudyness and reliance on shock value is a small part of it.

It's a semi-decent kind of bad though, like a b-movie, so I'll read it for the comedy.

Group Leader
Yeah, definitely not my cup of tea. Game of the week style manga get old fast unless you have something AWESOME like Alice in Borderland.
This focuses more on gore than story, which is a damn shame. Of course, I understand why people like this manga. To each their own!

Dex-chan lover
This manga is surprisingly less edgy than I expected. It's got some pretty gory shots, but it's not purely gore/shock value, and for once the compassionate protagonist actually isn't annoying. There's also a lot more room for story and character development than some stories like this. It's still pretty early in the translation, but I see a lot of potential.

Users who are viewing this thread