Shindou Sefiria no Gekokujou Program - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
It could be just me but some dialog seems a bit wonky, but it is still understandable. As a part of good ceiticism you can look out for it in the next chapters.

And thx for translating it.

Group Leader
@Flavor25 A sword hit in that spot is enough to nick the lungs and heart, which for the latter the blood pressure would rip the wound open the rest of the way, and he'd bleed out internally after falling unconscious from instant loss of blood to the brain.

I felt like the pages were in the wrong order in the beginning and some panels weren't quite right to left. As happy as I am to see an update, Amateur scanlation is a truly fitting name. Hope your skills get better soon, and maybe add in a quality checker to the team! Ganbatte!

Fed-Kun's army
I appreciate you translating this, but it's pretty rough. I hope you continue and I'm sure you'll get better and better with practice.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Of the spelling mistakes I noticed

Meey -> Meet pg-14
Becuase -> Because pg16

Plenty of stuff in the chapter I don't understand so I can't help you there.

Dex-chan lover
An attempt was made,
the results, not quite there yet.
Needs more polishing.

Dex-chan lover
"I want to verify for myself so call her here, cause I am a realist."
"Oh I know, I must give the kid an epithet for its unconfirmed actions, and let's exaggerate it while we are at it! Then let us spread it to the entire populace! This seems like the logical thing to do, won't at all bite me in the foot if the survey team was fooled, or if it turns out it would be better to keep her existence secret, or any other kind of situation."

Dex-chan lover
@feha
But that is assuming that it was that guy who gave the nickname, and not some third party. He may very well assume that she gave herself the nickname...
... otherwise, you are right that it would be a stupid move...

at%2Bleast%2Byou%2Btried.png

Dex-chan lover
damn what a name. Shin Walford has nothing on the displeasure with his nickname that Sefi does right now.

Dex-chan lover
i could understand a name like that if she actually killed the bandits but she purposely made sure that the bandits were only slightly hurt and unconscious. why would she get that name?

Users who are viewing this thread