Dokuzakura - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Everyday Tranquility

Double-page supporter
Whoever did the redrawing, you certainly got a laugh outta me.

Dex-chan lover
Those words on the wall, drawn with mspaint with a mouse. LMFAO 10/10

Dex-chan lover
Huh.. if you want to keep your "tranquil everyday life" you really should just off her when you get the chance before she escalates any further. The way the guy goes about it is sleazy, but if he can make those girls happy and most importantly, ALIVE then silver lining I guess. I'm partial to yandere s but this one has completely lost it from the get go. Best to just put her down.

And if this is really going bad end as the feel we get through chapters at the very least those two take each other out. Those three girls are innocent in this

Double-page supporter
There's no possible way to relate to an MC that just wants to be a gigolo for the rest of his life. But I'll keep reading because I want to see his tragic ending.

Fed-Kun's army
@loki266 i mean you're not always supposed to see yourself in a main character of a Story, else we'd have an isekai protagonist for every movie/manga/story ever

Contributor
nopeyep.jpg

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Can i get a comparison between this CHAD master redrawing and the virgin raws ? (virgin raws sounds weird)

I actually hope this POS MC gets what's coming to him. Yandere manga almost never ends well for the MC and for once I'm happy for it. Who else is with me on team Sakura?

Dex-chan lover
I kinda like that mc is a douche and plotting schemes, makes him so much more interesting than 90% of the boring, plain protagonists these yandere stories usually have

Dex-chan lover
MC: tries to outsmart a yandere
Me: So you have chosen death

Dex-chan lover
keep your promise dumbass, you have a powerful woman who loves you

Users who are viewing this thread