The Former Structural Analyst's Otherworldly Adventure Story

The beginning seems pointless, the friend named her child after her and something about when she was born that they don't explain. Plus, its hard to follow and not sure if its the translation or what; not just the flow of the conversation, but the actions as well.

Also, they're not in another universe, but another planet in our reality that has magic...

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

The main characters power is the abbility to know anything down to its molecular level and rearrange it.

Her power is to know everything and control anything. Already the author has written herself into a corner.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Group Leader
Hey everyone, so due to confusion and probable mistranslation, I have decided to drop this manga so someone better can pick it up and do it justice, so if anyone is interested, good luck, and I’m happy to read it. I read the light novel as I went, but it looks like not everything was correct. Sorry about that, it won’t happen again.

Barely made it in time to read it. Too bad you had to take it down. I'll be waiting...

Fed-Kun's army
Can’t wait for this to be properly translated. If this story is executed correctly (and, based on the first few chapters, it seems to be heading in that direction), it has the potential to become a very enjoyable read. I’m impressed that the previous translator(s) decided too step down because they thought that their translations were crappy. However, keeping them up for the time being would be fine, too - after all, reading a crappy translation is better than reading nothing at all (they weren’t even THAT bad. I’ve seen much worse; the translations done here just had a few crucial mistranslations).

Contributor
@dope-p0p
I’ve added the raw and BookWalker links (and changed from the LN cover to the manga one)
Novel site is here: https://www.alphapolis.co.jp/novel/796204640/338076973 (I got the LN from BookWalker personally)

Dex-chan lover
Another Kaoru huh? This time she doesn't create potions. She's probably a saint who heals directly.

Users who are viewing this thread