A Private Story on Third Street - Vol. 2 Ch. 13

Contributor
I think that's the closest we're getting to fanservice, and I'm okay with that

Dex-chan lover
The fan service there especially the last one that looks like a naked apron looks hot.

Group Leader
Speaking of coifs, linen coifs were often worn as a helmet liner for padding before putting on a chain mail coif...You can try to wear mail without lining, by good luck with that, as it'll snag on your hair and be uncomfortable af to wear, especially if it's real mail made out of bronze, iron, or steel that had to be oiled frequently and not imitation mail made with aluminum that's only good for cosplay.

Dex-chan lover
@Harry_Dong not to mention that mail without the padding will be next to useless as armor.

Also, Teuton is best girl

Dex-chan lover
This is great
The series is ending must be a lie
Thank for the chapter

Fate in nutshell
LASTEvv.png

Group Leader
@greatninja3 Evidently, it's a scapular, designed to be worn over a monastic habit. (And not a tabard, as WoW would have us think... according to a scholarly text on medieval garb that popped up when checking, tabards were originally based on the scapular and shifted towards a surcoat.)

...Also, yes. A thousand times, yes.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, I like this level of self-irony. Rotten slice-of-life manga, cheap romcom, I lol'd at this place.
1XiOeA9.png

Also, I like how squire-chan's sidebangs are long when she is already a knight. Nice detail.

I would choose invading Poland alone

Users who are viewing this thread