San Yan Xiao Tian Lu

Dex-chan lover
Hee, turns out this is an interesting one. The pacing is rather good too without excessive meme expression like in a lot of chinese manga.

Dex-chan lover
I was going to complain about the watermark
But i did tape the guoman.com in my browser before to see if it was the tradteam that did put them or the raw provider

Whelp guoman.com is a hotel site so i am just confused at this point
i do remember seeing the same watermark before somebody know the origins ?

Group Leader
Zblurth the group before used the scans from that page but the hosting pages that upload the scans changed their adresses often plus it must be around the year 2015 or 2016 when they scanlated it. Now this page exist not anymore. today most of them have the weebtoon version.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know why I'm still here, maybe I'm still intrigued by the story lul. And bless that chapters release pace.

Dex-chan lover
well i dind't think i would love it as much lol
That was not expected

Group Leader
@Zblurth, I promise the story will get even better when we reach the first 100 chapters at this time the story and drawings get better and we will get a new enemy in Chapter 134, I personally like him because he increase the story progress even further :D.

Group Leader
@Zblurth there are season 1 and season 2. season 1 has 286 chapter but in weebtoon format it's around 437. here are the raws from 87 onwards https://www.manhuatao.com/manhua/6547/349170.html?p=2 after chapter 263 you can only find the weebtoon format in web but i will upload the normal version because i don't like the weebtoon format. season 2 has started since two months and has 6 chapters now.

Group Leader
There will be no Chapter today.
It seems that there's something wrong with the Chapter order of 106. I found out that this problem will come up in other chapters too. Right now I try to find a solution for it. Maybe I must go with the weebtoon order for solving the problem. But don't worry even if I decide to go with the weebtoon order I will always upload a whole chapter, not a quarter of it on one day and on next day or two days later the other quarter, no! It would be four or two Parts in a row on the same day :D

Group Leader
Currently I lay down because of a flu...I will give you chapters when I'm feeling a bit better.

Users who are viewing this thread