The Evil Cinderella Needs a Villain - Ch. 2

Onlu in manga can someone get away with threatening a hitman with outing his secrets. I mean.... he could just kill you

@Queenofwar I know right? I was thinking the same thing. But then again, people who threaten secrets don't store the secret with only themselves. Usually they either have someone else that knows it or have some other way of getting it out even if they die, ironically this ensures they live. Still though, you're right.

Wow XD u don’t say that to a villain that u know his secrets don’t u know the dead don’t talk 😱😭🤦‍♀️

very weak start honestly. The art isn't bad per se but it fails to deliver any kind of emotion. I often see this with chinese webtoons (I know this isn't chinese but I'm saying the worst fails are usually chinese) and I can't pinpoint the exact issue with the art...I mean it's not ugly but it's so unfeeling and makes the story even more 2D than it is

This looks cute so far, and I think the art is cute as well. Thanks for the update!

I don't really like the art, it's quite plain, but oh well though I do like the last panels.

This is another Priscilla story, but well, she’s going a runabout way of saying help me.

Users who are viewing this thread