Kenja no Mago

Chapters seem to be getting shorter and shorter...

The One
Staff
Admin
Discrepancy in Tankoubon vs. Web release numbering, on Tankoubon chapter 10, follows web chapter 10.

Dex-chan lover
Don't you just hate it when you go to bring in the sheep and someone has turned them all into demons?

Reading this chapter reminds me of the first Ys game.
Darm tower, game title "Ys", and all that...

Dex-chan lover
@drifter nah, i just think of the big bad wolf being like ILL HUFF AND ILL PUFF AND IL- and then suddenly super macho sheep opens door and suplexes him ... and they lived happily ever after...

Dex-chan lover
This isekai missed the chance to be an isekai Power Rangers.

Surprised this isn't harem, like why wouldn't they have Shin as a political marriage partner for the coalition as I think him being used on front lines has voided most of what was stated at medal award?

Does he use any other elemental offensive magic outside of different variation of "Fire Ball"?

It's kind of cute how the spelling of character and place names keep changing. And the lack of proofreading keeps you on your toes.

Just after I got over how disgusting isekai genre is, I found this piece of nonsense.

@yun0135
I understand voicing one's opinion to avoid the sense of mass acceptance, but disgusting is quite harsh. I like the genre, I know it has its overdose of clichês, but is you who is here reading even though it has tags.

Anyway, they are married, aren't they? WTF? Can someone tell the autor that is not how people act? And suddenly news travels faster than flying people :v
Good start but bad development. Will keep reading for a while, if it keeps like this, I will drop.

Contributor
Much like heroin, reading formulaic trash is only fun the first couple times. After all, reading about a Gary Stu with a twelve-foot cock is only so much fun after the hundredth time.

Let's hope it doesn't turn into a save the princess story. Damn that's boring.

Dex-chan lover
Much like heroin, reading formulaic trash is only fun the first couple times. After all, reading about a Gary Stu with a twelve-foot cock is only so much fun after the hundredth time.
You're saying that as if people can't drop this kind of series at the drop of a hat once they read it.

It's junk food.

Users who are viewing this thread