Author Kenja no Mago
Yo just saying i'm fucking loving this shit so far

can someone give me a suggestion to a similar manga/anime
would be much appreciated
@Stux you *might* like A Story About Treating a Female Knight Who Has Never Been Treated as a Woman. Its not exactly the same but romance wise just as wholesome imo.
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Love it, he is so OP. Defenedly one of the best isekais I have ever read in my entire otaku life. ๐Ÿ˜
i somehow feel boring since ch25 but i'm not gonna drop it, i'll just stock up chapters and read it later in one go.
Better than I was expecting, for an isekai with a 7.43 rating.
@firefox1234: Point taken, I take back what I said. Great examples too! You're 100% right on the cliches being executed right. I want to piggyback that oversaturation is a recipe for disaster. Even if they're good, if there's too many, it becomes a gimmick and it kills the story. Plus I have to agree the side characters are pretty bleh, but to be fair they never really fleshed out either, None of them had a proper arc where they take center stage. Maybe that'll change in the future, but who knows.

I think some of the arcs were hit and miss, this one too: It had its moments and it had its letdowns. I also stand by my theory on the Archbishop:
@TwilghtFaze

Need to read light novel.
@unknownids @TwilightFaze That was not my point. I wanted the MC to save them I'm just really tired of this "rocket team" effect when the mc is merdiful to people that (in most) will keep comming back and causing problems. in some mangas I used to read the MC spared the lifes of murderers for like the same reason and in a few chapters later they come back cause more problems more inocent people die and what they do in the end? forgive them again. I'm full of this bullshit. I never coment on things like this but i really wanted to know if there are people that are full of this shit like me. i can't be the only one. I jsut want a story when the MC do what it has to be done. I don't think i'm asking for much.
@Serakym The MC from God of Martial Arts is pretty good about that, he usually kills anyone that fights him (Assuming he wins the fight anyway.)

Maybe the MC from Combat Continent 1(?) (The novel version, not the manhua.)
@SpradlinTM: Can you recommend a good source? I gave up trying to find a good LN site after a few years because translation was dirt-bad and made things unreadable.
@Serakym you aren't the only one, I assure you of that. Never understood how people can be cool with bad people can being let off, and im talkin about guys like this pope whos a clear sexual deviant and anyone who has a mother, sis, or daughter would never let go but guess what I'm sure a slap in the face will make him a good guy again....๐Ÿ™„ I swear some people think that they would have solved the holocaust by having a sitting down with Hitler and telling him that killing jews is bad.
Edit: Just saw this and couldn't be more perfect๐Ÿ˜‚
idk why I still read this... I can't believe it got an anime. Maybe the plot is too advanced or too sophisticated for me... but it put me off the minute the mc and that girl "fell in love". I hate this author sooo much for making the whole story a little too convenient. but hey, if it's your cup of tea i guess.
this shit got an anime!??!?!?!?!??! ahahhah wtf
Some of you said this got an anime...

What are you sure about that?
Is it really? If so I'm gonna stop reading till the manga and the anime, both completed. Just like the other manga that got anime adaptation. I like waiting and enjoy it when it's done.
Oh and scream "why is it end so fast!?" I'm going to marathon it next years or so.
@mrf They are making the anime pretty silly compared to the manga/LN.
boring but...
hey holy maiden is in danger
I liked reading it as a generic isekai. But, too many narrative issues. I hate that the author is dragging the plot on the conflict between Shin and the demons.
Narrative: 6/10
Enjoyability: 8/10
Creativity: 8/10

The author has really strayed. They literally show up, do something bad; shin gets mad.
Last edited 7 mo ago by SweatyBrie.
it feels the plot is getting boring by the pages.
oof, i was indeed pondering on what would have happened if shin became a demon when first demon was introduced. Dude is already OP, but what would happen if he became released of his shackles.
@DooMWhitex let's what i think about it when both are finish. Idk you making me more curious tho