Chi no Wadachi - Vol. 9 Ch. 73 - Questioning (1)

Shit... i think he's going to put everything together... and realize he might be at fault for making her life miserable, ultimately taking the fall for pushing the guy. O_O

Aggregator gang
The way most adults solves their problems is by bottle their feelings up until it is completly full and the person blows up. Mental Health is so Overrated LOL

Double-page supporter
@TheFlash080
This damn brat lying his mom told him to tell the truth

Bro, your memory is just fucking garbage. He s telling the truth so far, read chapter 4 if you don't remember it. He hasn't gotten to the push yet, he's starting the day from the beginning just like he was asked to.

Fed-Kun's army
Idk how I feel with this kid in a interrogation without a lawyer present. Investigators could easily make this kid confess through illegal means.

Dex-chan lover
@Mnuchinboo
Japan's legal system is pretty shitty, they can interrogate you without the presence of a lawyer.

EQ

We’ve got a breakthrough incoming folks. Let it out Seiichi

any lawyer would use exactly this incident (Shigeru's "mocking" push) as the "trigger" and eventually less guilty for Seichi's mom. Also, the police should question Shigeru and his family because they likely hold back the incident.

Dex-chan lover
I hope this detective is detecting that there is something not quite right with this kid and reports on it, hopefully something comes out of it.

about fucking time. i always hated that: 'you are being overprotective by being afraid your son might fall off a cliff when his cousin pushes him. silly woman.'
fuckers probably do it all the time, undermining their family.

Users who are viewing this thread