Ningen Kyouki Katsuo!

the art in this is unique, almost reminds me of mad magazine? specifically the super exaggerated gross-out facial expressions & weird body proportions made me think of Jack Davis.

81EBpSO.png

Group Leader
Someone finally translating takashi hamori manga again!? I hope Hakaiou Noritaka! Was return aswell

Fed-Kun's army
It has its comedic moments, but when the more and more hyped-up delinquents take out guys several times the MC's size with a single punch or kick and yet the stick-like wimp MC mysteriously remains standing after several chapters of sustained punishment before winning, I just stop caring about what idiotic TWEEST will let the MC win.

If you like this manga you might like Nori Taka but it looks like they don’t have it on mangadex

Im disapointed, i downloaded the rest of the volumes to see how would things end up and after taking a quick peek at vol.10 folder (wich is the last volumen), he doesnt end up with anyone, it instead gets fast fowarded years later in the middle of his last fight were hes also saving a girl and thus hes shown alone with no relationship ending, as well with a quick backstory about the others lifes after graduation, its retarded, im angry

Code:
Mod Note: Put spoilers in a spoiler tag, or
Code:
I'll
Code:
get angry

Dex-chan lover
I can appreciate a premise like this any time. But for him to be this perverse and without much development it can be really is jarring.

Double-page supporter
Just started reading, and my gosh, this manga is a gem.
The art can get kind of jarring, but I think that adds to it's appeal.
My old concern is the upload dates which are 9 months to a year in between for a drop of 10+ chapters.
Hope I can finish this within my lifetime 😭

Users who are viewing this thread