Peter Grill and the Philosopher's Time - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Peter Grill and The Future Father-In-Law

Fed-Kun's army
That old guy, Albatross, looks like he's over eighty. Did he impregnate his wife when he was 65 years old? He looks more like Luvelia's grandfather, or even great-grandfather, rather than her father.

I think I'll nickname him "Zombie Face Dad" in my head while I read. ?

Somehow reading that "Panna Cotta" was the capital's name, and furthermore that it means "clever gentlemen," made laugh so much XD

Funny manga, the characters having common anglo names is so uncommon for manga that I find it weird.
But the lack of proper exposition for Peter's admiration for Luvelia makes it so less credible, if it was me I'd drop the engagement right away knowing what is coming next.

You can't blame him........He had his pants off and was already ready to go and really what's it matter? he cheat already anyway? :::::DANGER DANGER loli Elf IN COMING:::::::

Dex-chan lover
It's quite interesting to see a series so focussed on feelings of regret after "arriving." Peter's getting hit hard with that fast actin' prolactin.

"unrealistically perfect" hahahahahaha! This is both funny and sad. Funny because the author is saying the perfect woman is a beautiful girl with the mind of a 5 year old. Sad because this is actually far from a rare representation for the perfect woman which means there must be quite a lot of guys for which this representation is accurate...

Users who are viewing this thread