Bone Collection

This feels like one of those shitty webtoons that you get ads for on Facebook and 4chan, except with worse art somehow

Dex-chan lover
Here I am thinking it's going to be translated after years of waiting.

BAM!

All chapters TL-ed right here, right now! TY

PS Wow. Apparently it's the publisher who is quite fast with TL this time. Hmmmm

It has some elements of Kekkaishi (like them fighting yokais and protecting the city, some sort of power that protects the city, his childhood friend who is also a exorcist, the fact that it is a family thing, that his friend is better than him as a exorcist, that he doesn't have a mother but a father and a brother...)
But it's a nice manga imo.

All I ask is that it lasts long enough for a crossover with Ayakashi Triangle, so Yabuki-sensei will draw Paira.

It's not terrible so far, but the multitude of slapdash concepts introduced for comedies sake might end up sinking it should it last long enough. Also not a fan of walking back some of the core ideas in recent chapters, like others using the Youkai spell, certain youkai allowed to live, dudes hair not growing when using his power, the osananajimi disappearing, etc etc.

Dex-chan lover
I was enjoying this so a fat rip the ending was fucking horrible I thought it was some weird dream bullshit

The manga lost direction so goddamn fast that it quickly became less interesting. I'm gonna blame the editor for this one.

idk yo i thoroughly enjoyed it. And that was one of the best endings to counter a quick axe. Wrap up + proper epilogue with satisfying conclusion and closed ties. Art was eccentric and i thought it was hysterical. Also the characters were lit. Ofc the good stuff gets axed :( if i ever become rich im gonna start a manga support association with fellow wealthy weebs to keep series like these ongoing/pick them back up

Dex-chan lover
The synopsis didnt sell me, way too vague (literally all I got from it was that it is a battle comedy manga with superpowers, with a supernatural setting). Is it good, and if so, got a better synopsis?

Fed-Kun's army
nani? it ended quickly?
wtf just few power development with mc
i actually read i'm getting some guilty crown vibe here but pure comedy

Users who are viewing this thread