My Senpai and I Are Not in a Relationship - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
Another dense mmc, huh? At least this one seems somewhat calm and collected...

My senpai and I* are not in a relationship.
She needs to focus more on her grammar, and less on her relationship with her senpai.

Why do mangakas feel the need to put most plain, bland, basic ass protagonists in every single romance manga with a male demographic? Whyy??

Double-page supporter
@bloochan This is a bland 3-4 page comic with a single punchline. Do you ask why a child's finger paint isn't Picasso? It wouldn't mean a thing if he was drawn in the style of a JoJo character, that's not the point.

@bloochan Usually they do that in actual serialised mangas so they can get endless amounts of filler chapters out without any progress or ending in sight, that is why many of these mangas end up getting axed before actually getting a real conclusion. There are mangas like Nisekoi that are good example of this, you can remove 100 chapters and nothing changes in the story but they want to milk it as much as possible.

Double-page supporter
@Vini: You couId remove 100 chapters from Komi-san and the story wouIdnt change that much, but ppI wouId stiII kiII you.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
@bloochan What? While what you say is certainly true, this one is autistic not "plain, bland, basic ass".

Users who are viewing this thread