All Day Jo Ayoung

Group Leader
Here's chapter 30! Sorry for the long delay. The translator was bedridden with a severe infection. We should be back on track now.

Group Leader
I thought it was hilarious that the cicada went wild when in proximity to Soojin, but was fine being held by Ayoung.

I really miss the long-strip format on batoto. I hope mangadex is going to integrate that into their reader. Would be nice if they also installed a button in order to choose the format yourself as I prefer the long-strip format with traditional manga as well. Less waiting for each site to load

Group Leader
@mommy: I suggested the long, webtoon-strip format to the webmaster on January 18th and his response was, "Yes, I intend to add that as an alternative reader mode." Hopefully it won't be much longer before he implements it... Coincidentally, I, too, like all-on-one-page readers for all my comics (which some other websites do have as a choice).

@Countess: Thanks! I liked the webtoon so much that I offered to help scanlate it!

Well that is something new. If all groups use this feature I don't think that I have to check a lot of their websites manually check if there has been an update

Group Leader
@mommy: we scrapped the upload delay after I found that chapter 32 had been leeched by mangago from UMR Scans website within minutes of it be posted there.

Those chapters feel way too short. I just start to get into it and suddenly the chapter is over

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Err, doesn't going to a beach a week later kind of defeats the point of going to the beach to get away from the heat right now?

@BCS my guess is that they simply are in the hot summer period and that is going to last some time. They know that it should be hot a week later as well...but it wasn't

Users who are viewing this thread