Romantica Clock - Vol. 5 Ch. 21

Double-page supporter
Thabks for translating!
Akane's dense is her charm but sometime i got irritated and dizzy with her way of thinking 😂

Thank you for translating! I've been hooked on this manga ever since it came out and I've been waiting forever for it to get translated.

I'm so happy you guys picked it up! I thought it'd never get translated again.

Wait wait I reread it, Aoi's jealous isn't he? He said "if a other guy comes to like you or you like another guy, I'd hate it"

Aggregator gang
I think... we can call this development... :) Akane is growing up! But wait..if I remember correctly.. wasn't there this senpai that was a baker that confessed to her and liked her romantically? o_O?.... Weren't they...a couple? Ah... I didn't really ship them too much if that's not the case but really it's been years since I picked up this manga so I might have to go back...
But yes Aoi x Karin :D I'm so glad it's like fully fully established~ Especially with Aoi proclaiming it!

Group Leader
I'm sorry but is the art declining? Compared to the first chapter... I've always loved Maki Youko's drawing since years ago, but it's surprising when I came to read this latest chapter recently.

That said, what happened to Akane's love interest? Tbh I like that black-haired boy than Aoi.... I personally don't care about Aoi and Karin

Users who are viewing this thread