Will You Marry Me Again If You Are Reborn? - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - A Future that Never Came to be

Dex-chan lover
This is the most harsh I have seen a manga be to WW2 era Japan. Thank god the mangaka didn't try to smooth it over.

Wah, punch me in the feels man. I'm guessing the brother died in the war and the sister was military medic? So is she also dead? I'm not crying, you're crying. T w T

Group Leader
@ghostofmater
Yeah, I think it's likely that they're both died in the line of duty. Ultimately, both were committed to their position, but the oldest sister wanted to at least give her brother a chance to save himself, even at the risk of getting accused of treason.

Double-page supporter
Ugly crying reading this. This story manages to hit you right in the feels every time. 😭

ooooooh im crying so much im getting dehydrated ooooooh
thank you for translating!

Just sharing a fun fact

Japan declared war against america in 1941 by attacking the pearl harbor and won the battle but when america dropped nuclear bombs in hiroshima & nagasaki in 1945 which killed thousands of japanese residents, the emperor of japan was forced to surrender due to the severe damage and danger the country received.

Double-page supporter
@sukei
Nothing you said was wrong, but your statement can be interpreted as "Japan only lost because of a cheap shot." A knowledge of history - of even the timeline of events if you want to avoid bias - does not support this.

I apologize if I misunderstood you, though.

Users who are viewing this thread