Honey Come Chatka!!

Contributor
Are Croxx continuing scanlating this series mmm...~?
Cuz this is super weird and funny as expected of bkub mmm...

Sorry for the wait for all the uploads. Croxx stopped working on it after ch13, but a new TL has appeared so I'll be working on the series again now. We're about a year's worth of chapters behind.

Contributor
By scene band does it mean Visual Kei band mmm...~?

Group Leader
hello, we are uploading shit again!
there's some older stuff that was already done by @lorence that i'm uploading first, then I'll be taking over typesetting
if you'd like to help, tsurugizaki has been kind enough to translate the series on the danbooru pool, but we're quite behind and they haven't added any translations in a month now, so please go to either the danbooru link in the description or get in touch with me if you're interested in translating the rest.

Good to see that this is getting typeset again!

It really is a shame that bkub's content doesn't get as much attention when it comes to fan translations, since there's so much of his stuff (whether it be on Danbooru, or stuff that still hasn't made its way there [from commercial releases to unscanned doujin]) that has yet to be translated and typeset, it's depressing...

Group Leader
in case you haven't noticed the incessant recruitment ad for the past two weeks I really need a new translator. you get to work on something fun, readers get more bkub, i don't make my friend worry he's pissing off the wrong people helping me make sense of what the fuck google translate spat out. a win-win-win situation all around.

Group Leader
in case you haven't noticed the incessant recruitment ad for the past two weeks I really need a new translator. you get to work on something fun, readers get more bkub, i don't make my friend worry he's pissing off the wrong people helping me make sense of what the fuck google translate spat out. a win-win-win situation all around.
It's been 4 years, I haven't seen any new chapters, and Honey Come Chatka has been cracking me up even more than Pop Team Epic. This manga does not look easy to translate at all but I'm willing to step up and help... if that offer is still valid, that is.

Users who are viewing this thread