The Saga of Tanya the Evil

give it time. the uploads on batoto were the cumulation of years of releases. the team is only so big and only so many groups have actively decided to re-upload their stuff.

It's entirely possible for stuff from now defunct groups to never be re-uploaded at all and the manga directory pages to remain a tribute to the fact they once existed.

Contributor
I will try to get what I have scraped together and uploaded. Going to take some time though. In hindsight I should have farmed the chapter metadata as well.

I hope that all of this can be put here since whether it is the manga, the anime, or the original light novels, this is one of the best stories that I have come across!

Chapter 5 looks resized and watermarked. Any chance of finding the original and re-uploading?

I get really frustrated that, after all this, the empire seems to loose the war.

The missing chapters have been uploaded. Something to keep in mind, the chapter numbers and names may not be the same as what's listed in the chapter. No need to worry, the editor just can't count or get the names right.

I uploaded the fixed version of Chapter 22. The previous version was missing the page with Mary catching the hat.

Chapters 4 and 17 look like they have a couple of pages out of order (page 2, in both cases, should be later in the chapter). There were a couple of other chapters where the ordering seemed a little fishy, but I couldn't quite pin down the issue.

Contributor
Stochasty you are right. It looks like my scrapper has a bug and was naming page 10 as "010" instead of "10". While that is perfectly fine on my computer it appears that MangaDex doesn't like it. I will try to get the affected chapters re-uploaded as soon as I can.

Dex-chan lover
@spdstr
We already know since chapter 9 that the Empire would lose.
2.jpg

I'm curious to know what happened to Tanya and the rest of the 203, though...

well, ultimately tanya was put in a parallel world set on one of the most violent periods of our own history. We should expect a bunch of key events to be mirrored with slight alterations on the basis of magic and this worlds unique methods of handling problems.

I still wish they won though... cause quite frankly, with someone like tanya participating, it seems almost impossible for a loss to occur... then again, tanya seems to get edited out of history, so I guess the gods are actively forcing things to play out a certain way? even going so far as to deny her existence in the future?

Unfortunately, I only know the story as far as the end of the anime... I would have so many questions answered if I started reading this manga after having read the LN first xD.

The surprise about the foreshadowing defeat of the Empire is that it is basically Super Germany. Search "Victoria 2 Super Germany" to get an idea, the author himself is a fan of games like Victoria 2 and Hearts of Iron so the foundation behind the Empire is a VERY successful run establishing a Super Germany with control over the Netherlands, Denmark, and lower Scandinavia. With the amount of population and resources it is no surprise the Empire is near unstoppable and there are no signs of internal unrest, like the kind which plagued the Austro-hungarian empire Supergermany contains in their south. So, with such a huge starting advantage it is hard to understand how they could lose, even to the "US" and "Russia".

Users who are viewing this thread